Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Top 10 Spooky Sleep Disorders


Livescience has a nice list of the Top 10 Spooky Sleep Disorders.
Let's see, of the ten, I've suffered from six of them:

#10 Nightmare Disorder -   yup, all the time 
#8   Night terrors -  sometimes 
#7   Sleepy Hallucinations -  uh, hello Mr. Demon standing over my bed 
#6   Exploding head syndrome -  it sounds worse than it is... sort of 
#5   Sleep paralysis -  ah yes, my favorite Old Hag syndrome 
#1   Insomnia - fortunately not for a while

Gee, ya think this could be why I wake up tired almost every morning?... 

(I wish I had suffered from #2, but alas, such is not to be my fate)

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. custom T-shirts

    ReplyDelete
  2. goodstyle.tech/. Image interactivity technology is applied in virtual fitting room, which allowing people have good feedback.

    ReplyDelete